Name decal in 2 sizes
The size chosen refers to the length of the name. The height of the letters will depend on the particular name and font choice. As more letters are added the height of the decal decreases to accommodate the width. PLEASE SEE PIC NUMBER 3 - NAMES ON THE LEFT ARE 5 INCHES LONG & NAMES ON THE RIGH ARE 3 INCHES LONG. THE HEIGHT OF THE LETTERS WILL DECREASE TO ACCOMODATE THE WIDTH. THE MORE LETTERS THERE ARE THE SMALLER THEY WILL BE TO FIT.
You will receive the vinyl lettering, transfer tape (already applied) and instructions. There are lots of youtube tutorial like this one that will show you the instructions below in video format like this one
1. Clean surface of item thoroughly.
2. Peel backing off transfer tape
3. Place decal sticky side down on to the surface
4. Rub over the letters with your thumb or credit card if flat surface being used.
5. Slowly remove the transfer tape.
6. If any of the vinyl lettering sticks to the transfer tape while it's being removed, press the lettering back down on to the surface and give it a rub and remove transfer tape again.
7. Let it cure for 2-3 days before washing.